Loan Financing Applications
Capital Fund 1 offers loans for several types of investment, remodeling, construction & other loans based on real estate in Scottsdale, AZ.
If you’re ready to submit an application, select from the options directly below. To learn more about the types of loans we offer, click on the links below each type of loan offered below the loan requests.
Thank you for choosing Capital Fund 1 for all of your financing needs.
Please Choose a Request Form Below
Download a PDF copy of the Loan Request to fill out and submit to Capital Fund by Choosing the Request Form Listed Below.
Construction Loan Development Request
Commercial Bridge Loan Request
Fix and Flip Loans
For many real estate investors, the search for a reliable fix-and-flip lender is a difficult one. Even lenders who claim that they can get you approved may take too long to get you the money you need to close a deal.
Capital Fund 1 offers Fix and Flip Loans in Scottsdale, AZ on:
- Either six- or 12-month timelines
- Low fees on six-month loans with up to 75 percent loan-to-value on the acquisition cost of the home.
- A loan for both the acquisition and the rehab costs, we have loan products designed for up to 70 percent of the loan-to-value ratio.
Learn more about Fix and Flip Loans here.
Buy and Hold Loans
Unlike loans made for “fix and flip” properties, our buy and hold loan program in Scottsdale, AZ is intended for investors who are looking to hold and maintain a property. For this reason, the terms on these loans tend to be a little longer with slightly lower interest rates, compared to fix and flip loans.
Learn more about Buy and Hold Loans here.
Bridge loans are a unique short-term funding solution that allows businesses in Scottsdale, AZ to act when execution is critical and time is of the essence. This loan program tends to “bridge the gap” when permanent financing is needed to purchase commercial real estate which is not yet available.
Learn more about Bridge Loans here.
Capital Fund I is able to finance a wide array of different construction projects in Scottsdale, AZ. Construction deals are the most interesting loans we offer because of the different ways they can be structured. One of Capital Funds’ strengths is being flexible enough to structure it to fit the needs of the project. General contractors, developers, and investors should get more information about Capital Fund I’s construction financing program and learn more about how it can help make your project come to life.
Learn more about Construction Loans here.
Major Remodel and Addition Loan
With our loans, you’ll be able to:
- Merge the purchase price of the property and the cost of upgrades or repair into a single loan.
- We offer a maximum of 80% Loan to Total Project Cost
- To qualify for rehab financing the remodeling budget must be at least $50,000
Learn more about Remodel and Home Addition Loans here.
Lot and Land Loans
Our Lot and Land Hard Money Loan Features:
- Borrow up to 70% Loan to Purchase Price
- Easy application process
- Loan fees range from 1-3 points
- 6-24 Month Term with provisions for extension
- We can fund start to finish in as little as 48 hours
- We don’t typically include prepayment penalties
Learn more about Lot and Land Loans here.
Trustee Loans – Foreclosure & Auction
If a borrower goes into default and does not become current with their payments after 30 days, the lender will alert the trustee. The trustee will then begin the foreclosure process.
- The trustee works with the lender to determine a starting bid amount.
- The date is determined when the foreclosure auction, or trustee sale, will take place.
- On the day of the trustee sale, potential buyers bid for the property at the predetermined starting bid amount and try to outbid the other real estate investors.
- The winner of the auction will be given 24 hours to come up with the financing of the property.
- At this point in the process, Capital Fund 1 is able to assist the winning buyer in regards to financing the purchase of the trustee sale.
Learn more about Trustee Loans – Foreclosure & Auction here.
Capital Fund 1 serves the Phoenix area, including Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, and Peoria, as well as Northern Arizona and Tucson. We also serve the Denver Colorado and Dallas-Fort Worth areas. If you have any questions, contact us today and we’ll be happy to go into further detail with you about any of our loan programs.
Please Keep in Mind the Following Factors About Capital Fund as a Company:
- We are an asset-based lender
- We don’t check credit
- We don’t ask for personal tax returns
- We don’t impose prepayment penalties
- We are able to finance construction deals in as little as 3-5 business days
- It is important to remember that Capital Fund does not impose prepayment penalties which means we can be refinanced by a long term loan once it is obtained by another source of funds.