How do I extend my Capital Fund 1 loan?
Is your loan nearing its maturity date, and do you need more time to complete your project or refinance? Capital Fund 1 is here to provide options for short-term extensions of your loan subject to underwriting approval. Use the form below to get started.
Capital Fund 1 Extensions FAQ
- Current photos were taken within the last 30 days
- Current on property taxes
- Copy of active insurance policy that adheres to our insurance guidelines
- Brief description of your exit strategy
- If applicable:
- Actively renting: Lease Agreement
- Actively listed for sale: MLS or listing link
- Under Contract: Closing contract
- Actively Refinancing: Official Settlement Statement
Loans can be reviewed for extension based on an additional 6-month term
You may start the extension process up to 1 month in advance. Please use the form above to get started.
If your loan goes past maturity without extending or paying off the loan in full by your maturity date, default interest will accrue on the account so please be sure to process an extension in advance to keep your account in good standing
All extensions must be processed prior to the maturity date