Full Job Description
Capital Fund 1 is hiring a Service Desk Tech in the Scottsdale area. We are an established and rapidly growing market leader in the industry. Tons of room for growth and opportunities to learn/grow.
- Manage incoming requests to the Helpdesk, acting quickly on new and assigned tickets.
- Provide accurate, timely, high-quality, customer-focused assistance and problem resolution in person or remotely.
- Help our internal users know how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face-to-face interaction, chat, email, and telephone.
- Perform technical on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and PC’s/LT’s for deployment.
- Tracking and maintaining IT assets.
- Maintaining records of support tickets for accurate reporting and accountability.
Provide end-user support for:
- Microsoft Office
- ADDS / Account Security
- Amazon Web Services
- Financial Software
- Productivity Tools
- VPN Connectivity
- Light Networking and assisting in off-hour network improvement projects
- All other support needs/requests from employees
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- 3 years of previous experience in Desktop Support, Helpdesk, or other related fields
- Experience supporting a Windows environment
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and self-prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs and Install hardware at floor level
Capital Fund is a short-term, direct lender for investment real estate, specializing in loans for fix and flip real estate investors, buy and hold purchases, commercial bridge loans, construction and development loans, and land acquisition loans. This results in a fast-paced environment when working with trustee sales, real estate auctions, or other types of purchases that require closing a loan in 24 hours. We are a team of real estate industry professionals with experience in investing, construction & development, and market research, priding ourselves in fast responses, loan quotes in 24 hours or less, and providing flexible financing options to our real estate investor borrowers.
The Debt Fund currently manages over $280mm of Private Investor capital and has funded over $1.7B in loans for thousands of investors.