Full Job Description
Scottsdale-based REIT/Real Estate Private Money Lender is looking to add a member to its growing team. Active in Arizona and Colorado, we are now adding the Dallas/Fort Worth market to the list of markets we serve.
Capital Fund is a short-term, direct lender for investment real estate, specializing in loans for fix and flip real estate investors, buy and hold purchases, commercial bridge loans, construction and development loans, and land acquisition loans. This results in a fast-paced environment when working with trustee sales, real estate auctions, or other types of purchases that require closing a loan in 24 hours. We are a team of real estate industry professionals with experience in investing, construction & development, and market research, priding ourselves in fast responses, loan quotes in 24 hours or less, and providing flexible financing options to our real estate investor borrowers.
The Debt Fund currently manages over $280mm of Private Investor capital. The Dallas office will implement the Marketing, Processes and Products currently in place to achieve maximum growth over a short amount of time.
The Loan Originator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Meeting with potential clients
- Work Cross Functionally with our Business Development/Marketing Teams in Phoenix to identify opportunities
- Research property information
- Conduct market research and survey data for Capital Fund 1’s Quarterly Report
- Identifying competitors and creating lending programs to compete with fee/rate/term structures
- Help manage our messaging in our web marketing programs
- Supplement loan originators with data of warm leads
- Supply executive team with performance metrics
- Implementing Capital Fund technology/standards/operational tools into office operations
- Use the Capital Fund company manual to implement core responsibilities
- To start, this role will be responsible for all prospecting and business development. A team will be built under the Loan Originator once production starts to pick up and revenue justifies the hires (estimate 12 months)
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift